Sunday, June 10, 2007

Seven Year Itch


Hey all! With my parents moving next month, I'm determined to become a regular blogger. If its anything like journal entries it will be very inconsistent. I am excited to start a photo blog (the link will be on this website) where I get to post a few of all my shoots to let my clients get sneak peaks of their pics and let everyone else see what fun things I do in my 'spare' time.
But this blog I wanted to muse on our anniversary which recently took place. They say that 7 is about the time you start finding yourself thinking of other men. Its totally happening to me! Its such a silly crush, and its just a crazy love. Micheal Buble! He's probably like 21 or something, and I think its the voice more than anything, and the love songs he writes just speak to me. His new album came out just before our anniversary and included a song I had to erase off my computer on account of when I was listening to it I wondered if I was being totally faithful to Josh. "Me and Mrs. Jones" apparently its an old song, and its just about him meeting her at the cafe every morning. Too bad I already have it memorized. Ironically my anniversary gift from Josh was tickets to his concert in July. I'm getting weak in the knees just thinking about it. I'm going to be one of those 13 year old girls in the American Idle audience bawling at the beauty of the performer.
I love Josh more than ever, I feel so lucky to be his wife and best friend. He really is everything I've ever wanted, and I want to thank him for that. But if our marriage doesn't make it another 7 years, let it be Michael or at least someone with the last name of Jones.

4 comments:

Josh said...

I love you too!!!!!

Kirsty said...

I just like to comment. I didn't know you had this many entries.

Cara said...

OK, you seriously crack me up! Congrats on 7 years. Didn't it just fly by. You guys are such an amazing couple. Here's to another 7 years.

jennie said...

Josh... if only you could have seen Alisa sporting your 49'rs blanket EVERY DAY at Ricks College, you would know that she could never love another.