Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sad Goodbyes






This week we had to say goodbye to mom and dad and Mark and Kirst. We think we have been so lucky to live close to them for the last few years and to be able to share our kids with them. We are going to miss them so much! Especially my boys. James put it perfectly as we drove off "Im kind of glad Grandpa is a General Authority, but sometimes I wish he wasn't." This night was for sure one of those times. We love you guys and know you'll have great times!! Oh, bye the way, does anyone know how to put captions under the pictures? I would love give some individual attention to these family members!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the best part of those pictures has got to be Luke's face when Mom is hugging him.

Kirsty said...

I'm just glad that that awful night is over with. It was hard to say goodbye to all of you.