I don't love being tagged (although I love the Kelly that tagged me) but I think its going to be easy to tell you six things/habits about me that I haven't previously posted. I can think of 17 random things of today.
1. Ive spent 4 hours today on a 5 minute video clip for YW in excellence. I have to admit, its going to be worth it!!
2. I have 10 new words in my vocabulary, thanks to 2 hours of researching melanoma on the world wide web. I want to be an expert. Although I don't usually indulge like this, I do spend a lot of time thinking what I'm going to do with my life after this nightmare is over. Will I be a cancer nurse? Cancer photographer? Cancer health educator? Or will I go with something Ive never done? Ive always told Josh that I feel like I haven't hit my career yet. I don't know what its going to be.
3. I have a superpower, a 7th sense. Its really annoying. During the surgery on my leg they had to cut some nerves. I think some of them are growing back. You know that feeling in your stomach you get when you drive down a little hill kind of fast? I feel it in my leg (only stronger) when I panic, even before I panic. If Luke is dangerously jumping on the couch I have to grab my leg, "Luke, no! Please!" Every time he runs around a corner. "Ahhh!"
Lets just say I hope its not forever.
4. I signed a pact on my friend Camilles blog: "Just finished Eclipse. I would like to start a petition of readers who refuse to carry on with this stupid craze. If you will join me in your commitment to not read the 4th book (and any other additional ramblings of the same story over and over) please sign here." I could go on about my mixed feelings for these books. I'm relieved that now I cant keep reading.
5. My cat really bugs me sometimes. I just threw him off of me. This is new since cancer. I cant figure it out.
6. My kids and I like to remember the good old days. Sam told me today, "Mommy, remember when we could sit on both of your laps?"